Login Report, Alerts, & QA Status Configuration
RTasks offers three handy tools for accessing key information: the Login Report, Alerts, and QA Status. The management of these tools, including controlling access to the reports they contain, requires a user with Role 13 (Supervisor).
The Login report greets users as they log into RTasks. It is also available under the Fax/Print button in RTasks.
Alerts are messages sent to admin, RN or LPN users via an email or text. Each user has the option of turning their own alerts on or off, depending upon their needs.
The QA Status compiles reports that cover key quality indicators into a single screen. Access to the data in each report is controlled by provider access to the report itself.
Enable and Manage The RTasks Login Report, Alert Options, and QA Status
The process is the same for each; we'll demonstrate how this is done using the Login Report.
- From RTasks, select the Fax/Print button and from the dropdown, select Manage Alerts.
- Users customizing a brand new database will select Fax/Print>Manage Alerts>Enable Login Report.
- The screen that appears allows users to manage alerts (via SMS message or email), Login Report, and QA Status.
- The search field will allow the user to search for a report by name or key word
- The category field provides general categories of reports that can be selected, and
- The report field will provide options to choose. Only those reports that are appropriate for login report, alert, or QA will show.
- Click on the appropriate button to add that report to either the Alert, Login Report, or QA options.
Scroll past the Alert Setup to the Login Report.
- The Disable Login Report button will remove the functionality from all users.
- These instructions let users know you can sort the order in which sub-reports appear for the campus by clicking and dragging reports
- The title of the report displays
- The provider types who have permission to view this report are displayed, along with the name, date, and time that the report was added. If no provider types are displayed, you will need to grant permissions to that RTask report.
- The 'trash' icon would allow you to remove that particular subreport from the Login Report for your campus.
Access the Login Report:
- Log into RTasks and the login report will be displayed