Med Editing / Reschedule
Medications in a Resident Profile > Current Medications can be edited and rescheduled as required.
Edit a Med in RTasks:
Navigate to the Residentn Profile > Medications
- The Current Medications by default will be displayed
- Click on the medication to be edited or rescheduled.
- Select Back to close the screen and make no changes
- Select Edit to edit details such as Strength, Route, Indications, Setup, Administered Info, Notes, Instructions, etc.
- Select Reschedule to edit the Med times, Providers or Days
- Select Discontinue to discontinue the med now or in the future and enter a reason
Reschedule One Medication:
Select the option button "Reschedule as seen above.
- Toggle between between specific or simplified time if needed
- Edit or select the time
- Select the provider. NOTE: If a resident is on meds at the same time the provider will only display the previous used provider for that med time
- Enter the END date and time for the current schedule
- Enter the START date and time for the new schedule
- Optionally enter an end date and time for the new schedule
- Edit the days the medication will be given if needed
- Press Confirm to save the changes or cancel to close without saving the changes
Reschedule/Reassign all Medications for a Certain Time:
- From the Resident Medication option - click the Schedule option
- To update the time on a med and/or the provider for all medications at that time - click the Reschedule option
- if a med is changed to a time already in use (example 7:00 AM), it will update the provider previously selected
- When finished press Save to complete your changes.
Medications that have been discontinued can be restarted from the History view. Simply select the Reschedule button to the right of the desired med, review the details and update as needed, and save.