Reordering of medications may be managed through pharmacy auto-fill arrangements; if this is not in use, users can reorder medications in RTasks and fax the appropriate list to each of the Pharmacies involved.
To reorder medications in RTasks, navigate to the Resident Profile > Medications and select the medication for reorder. Click on the Med Reorder button.
The following entry fields appear:
- Select the name of the provider / prescriber
- Select the name of the pharmacy
- Enter the RX number
- The name of the staff ordering defaults in
- Notes to the pharmacy can be added
- Click 'Save' when complete, or Cancel to return to the previous screen.
Once all meds have been added to the reorder list in this fashion, users can navigate to Fax/Print > Reports > Pharmacy Que report.
The pharmacies listed at the top of the list will be the most recent queue items.