Staff meetings are a necessity- for routine operations, quality management activities, or perhaps long-range planning. Whatever the reason, these meetings can be planned, scheduled, documented, and communicated in RTasks!
Users with Staff Role 14 are able to enter and edit staff meeting minutes.
RTasks Meeting Management can be accessed in two ways: from the Today Screen / +More option, OR under any staff person's staff profile screen.
Meeting Management from the Today Screen
- From the 'Today' screen, click on '+More' in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the option 'Record Staff Meeting'
- Enter date and time for the meeting (1 and 2)
- Enter a meeting location (3)
- Enter an estimated meeting length (4)
- Meeting description can include the meeting type or purpose (5)
- Meeting Notes (6) can be an agenda when created before a meeting OR can be edited after the meeting to add the meeting minutes.
- The agenda can be mailed to those participants attending the meeting by clicking the "Send as Snap message" box and then selecting those participants below.
- Click "Save" and the agenda will be sent to those people.
On the day of the meeting
- From the 'Today' Screen and '+More' button, select 'View Previous Meetings'
- Select the appropriate date range to view and then select the meeting you wish to document.
- Click the "Edit" button to edit details.
- Users can edit any fields, but minutes can be recorded in the Meeting Notes field.
- The "Send as Snap Message" box can again be checked,
- Meetings can be sent to attendees, or additional (or all!) staff members can be selected to receive the final meeting minutes.
Documentation of Meetings from the RTasks Staff Profile Screen
- Click on the "People" button and "Staff"
- Select a staff person to open their profile screen
- The meetings attended by or shared with that staff person can be viewed
- Click on "New Meeting" to document a new meeting as described above.
Reports such as 'Staff Meeting Report' will allow users to print copies of meeting minutes to provide to surveyors or others upon request.