Staff meetings are a necessity- for routine operations, quality management activities, or perhaps long-range planning. Whatever the reason, these meetings can be planned, scheduled, documented, and communicated in RTasks!
RTasks Meeting Management can be accessed in two ways: from the Today Screen / +More option, OR under any staff person's staff profile screen.
Meeting Management from the Today Screen
- From the 'Today' screen, click on '+More' in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the option 'Record Staff Meeting'
- Enter date and time for the meeting (1 and 2)
- Enter a meeting location (3)
- Enter an estimated meeting length (4)
- Meeting description can include the meeting type or purpose (5)
- Meeting Notes (6) can be an agenda when created before a meeting OR can be edited after the meeting to add the meeting minutes.
- The agenda can be mailed to those participants attending the meeting by clicking the "Send as Snap message" box and then selecting those participants below.
- Click "Save" and the agenda will be sent to those people.
On the day of the meeting
- From the 'Today' Screen and '+More' button, select 'View Previous Meetings'
- Select the appropriate date range to view and then select the meeting you wish to document.
- Click the "Edit" button to edit details.
- Users can edit any fields, but minutes can be recorded in the Meeting Notes field.
- The "Send as Snap Message" box can again be checked,
- Meetings can be sent to attendees, or additional (or all!) staff members can be selected to receive the final meeting minutes.
Documentation of Meetings from the RTasks Staff Profile Screen
- Click on the "People" button and "Staff"
- Select a staff person to open their profile screen
- The meetings attended by or shared with that staff person can be viewed
- Click on "New Meeting" to document a new meeting as described above.
Reports such as 'Staff Meeting Report' will allow users to print copies of meeting minutes to provide to surveyors or others upon request.