Reporting (Preview & Print)
Although the current trend is moving towards becoming totally "paperless", there are times where a printed report is needed. This article provides information about printing reports from RTasks.
A configuration option to allow printing in duplex (double-sided) can be set per campus; reports can also be made exportable to an Excel spreadsheet. Contact the Residex support team to assist in setting these configurations.
To print a report from RTasks, your device must be able to connect to a printer, and must be able to view PDFs.
Finding a Report
|Accessing the Reports screen|
From the Reports screen,
Use the 'Search' field to search for the report you're looking for - OR -
Printing the Report:
From a larger screen:
Use basic browser printing options. The example shown is in Google Chrome.
- Click on the Menu button on the far right
- Select "Print" from the menu list that appears
- OR you may see a pop up option list - click the printer icon and follow the prompts on screen to print
- Click on the option icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the printer icon and follow the steps to select the printer and print the report
Once the report previews:
- Click on the menu option
- Select print from menu and follow the steps on screen to select your printer and send to the printer
Using the "Print Some" Option:
- From the Reports Tab - Select the Report
- Select: Some
- If you want to print MOST but not all - click the "blank box" so all are selected
- Unselect those you don't want to print
- Select - Create Report