Resident photos help to provide quality care and assist with orienting staff to new residents or new staff to existing residents. RTasks makes linking and cropping Resident pictures easy. Users with Role 1 will have the ability to upload pictures.
Add Resident Photo in RTasks:
- Log into RTasks and click on the Resident photo or place holder for the photo
- On the screen that appears - click "Change picture"
- Click on the Upload photo button or drag a photo into the box
- On a computer simply navigate to where the picture is saved
- On an iPad on similar device with a camera - optionally click the "take photo" option
- Once the picture is taken/selected you can move the "box" to size and center the image and/or crop as needed;
- Use the ' Rotate Image' button to turn a photo that may be turned upon import
- The new/updated picture will be automatically displayed