The RTasks Resident option allows a user with ResiDex user role "1 - ResiDex Data Entry" to add or edit contacts for a resident. With this role, a user can:
- Add a new contact
- Edit contact information
- Change the sort order of the contacts, identifying one as "primary"
Access the RTasks Resident Contacts
- From the People > Resident list, find the resident you're looking for and click on them to open the Resident's profile.
- Click on the 'Contact' Section of the resident profile to manage contacts for your selected resident.
You will then see a list of contacts for this resident.
- Add a new contact by clicking the Add a New Contact button
- Change the sort order by using the Sort Contacts link
- Edit any contact by clicking on the contact name to open the entry fields
Add a New Contact:
- Click the Add New Contact (button 1 in the screen shot above) and enter data as indicated.
- Note: for the relationship field, start typing and select an item from the list
- When finished, press Save
Using a Previously Entered Contact
- As you start typing in the name field, name suggestions of contacts already in the database will appear.
- To use one of these suggested contacts, simply click on the name and all the information will be added
- Simply add the relationship and select any applicable check boxes and press Save
Manage Contact Priority / Sort Contacts
You can specify the order a resident's contacts appear to indicate their priority level:
Edit or Delete a Contact
- Click on any contact to view the details
- Click Remove (and then confirm on the screen that pops up) to delete the Contact for that resident
- Click Edit detail to modify the contact information
- When you edit details, you will see residents who share the same contact
- The information such as name, address, phone, do not mail, etc (above the line) is shared and will be updated for every resident who has that contact