Resident Service Plans
The resident Service Plan can be found by navigating to the Resident Profile in RTasks. Users with role "2 - Service Plans" can view, add, discontinue, and edit services.
Add Service Plan Information
From the Resident Profile, select the Service Plan option. This gives visibility to current services for that resident.
- Current Services displays a list of current services, listed alphabetically by name
- Schedule shows those services grouped together by time
- History shows all services, active and discontinued, for that resident
- Add a New Service button allows users to add and schedule an ongoing new service
- Discontinue all services for a resident using this button.
Note: One time services can be added as an unscheduled service- scheduled and assigned ahead as needed.
Add a New Service
- Click the Add New Service
- Select the service (available services can be created in the Global Services list)
- The default number of minutes will populate
- To add a single service, click on 'service';
- To add a preset group of services or services set (as set up in desktop Residex) click "Set".
- Select the date and time the service or services should start on
- Optionally, you can select an end date and time, or leave it empty for ongoing services
- Select what frequency the service is to be provided (daily or less often)
- View the current schedule - as a reference
- Select whether you wish to use specific vs simplified times
- Enter a time
- Select the provider
- Click "Add New Time" to add an additional scheduled time and associated provider
- Edit/Add details or instructions to inform caregivers of the details of the service. Service Snippets can allow creation and use of standard bits of 'text'.
- If a resident is on a care package for billing - toggle the "include in package" option as needed
- Click Save.
Note: In the "Service will be provided" option if you select Weekly (Specific Days) you will have the option to select which days
Edit Service Plan Information:
Services can be edited individually or can be reassigned/rescheduled as a group. To edit an individual service:
- Open the Resident Service Plan screen
- Click on one of the services
- Click Edit to update the minutes or task details of the service
- Select Reschedule to end the current schedule and restart on a different day, time and/or provider
- Select End Service to end the service on a specific date/time
End all Instances of a Service
Save time and discontinue all instances of a service for a given resident. Toileting or Safety Checks may be scheduled multiple times per day, but click the End All Times button and they will all be discontinued.
End All Services
To end all services for a resident,
Restart a Discontinued Service
Services once scheduled for a resident but now discontinued can be reactivated. From the Service Plan screen, select History to view discontinued services.
From the list of discontinued services, select the one that you wish to restart. This opens additional details and a Restart button. Click on the Restart button.
This will bring you back to the Service Entry fields (shown above in service entry), allowing you to reschedule, reassign, and make this service active once more.
Reschedule/Reassign a Group of Services
From the Resident Profile screen, click on Service Plan, and then on Schedule.
Services are now grouped together by time. To reschedule services that share a common time, click on the Reschedule button to the right of that service or group of services.
- View the services which you are rescheduling/reassigning
- View the current schedule and provider
- Indicate whether you are selecting a specific or a simplified time
- Enter the new time and
- Enter the new Provider
- Save to complete the action
All services will be reassigned to the new time and provider.
Service Map Report
The report "Service Map" (Reports>Resident Service Plans>Service Map) allows users to see how up to 3 different services are scheduled across a given campus. This can assist in scheduling, for instance, baths or laundry services throughout a given week.