The Assessment History button allows users to view all assessments completed for a resident, add a note, print, and/or delete an instance of an assessment.
Navigate from Clinical > Assessments > and select the Resident. You'll notice a blue Assessment History (1) button available beneath the name of the resident. Click this to open up the Assessment History.
- Use the Assessment History button to open and close the detailed view
- The next assessment due date can be edited by clicking the blue pencil
- The last 6 months of assessments is shown by default, but new dates can be selected
- The search field allows users to look by key word, or perhaps the name of a staff person
- The date and time the assessment was completed is displayed
- The name of the staff person marking the assessment complete is displayed
- The type of assessment that was performed is identified
- If the assessment was a Clinical Update, the reason it was completed appears
- Add followup notes (see below)
- Print the assessment from this screen
- Delete or remove this instance of an assessment that you have performed. (Users can not delete others' assessments).
Add a follow-up note to an Assessment
You may add follow-up notes after-the-fact to any Assessment to include those notes in the printed assessment reports. Examples of followup notes might include reasons for a late assessment or extenuating circumstances surrounding an assessment.