Service Set Entry
When entering services for a resident you may wish to use the "Service Set" option. This is helpful when you are scheduling a group of services such as vital signs or wish to have a set of services for a specific "care level". Before you use the service set feature in RTasks, you need to setup your services sets. Find out how to setup service sets in our "Service Set Configuration" documentation.
Service Entry Using Service Sets
- From the People - Resident option select a resident
- Click the option "Service Plan"
- Click "Add new service"
- Click the "Set" option
- Select the service set from the option list
- Go through each service scheduling for the correct time/provider/days
- When you are finished scheduling press "Save" at the bottom of the screen
- When the screen closes, you will see the services scheduled