Service Time Capture
RTasks has the ability to capture service time which is more accurate when reviewing actual length of time needed to provide cares for an individual.
When the configuration option Track minutes for Scheduled Services is turned on, a staff will see a "clock" option beside the minutes field of services.
Capture Service Minutes:
- Log into RTasks and click on Today and select a provider
- Click on any service
- Click on the clock by the time taken to start the timer (you will see the timer running)
- Click on the clock to stop the timer
- The number of minutes (rounded) will enter into the Time Taken field
- Mark the service complete