RTasks allows Supervisors (Role 13) and Nurses to set up alerts via text message or email, notifying them of important information such as incidents entered that are awaiting review, unread snap messages, missed medications, and others. These alerts can be turned on or off by the individual staff person.
Alerts are sent every hour around the clock.
Setting up the type of alerts available requires Supervisory Role 13 and is managed under the Manage Alerts option.
Activating Alerts Per Staff in RTasks
- Go to your own Staff Profile and make sure that the email account to which you want to get alerts has been entered.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of RTasks and select Settings
- Check or Un-check - I would like to receive alerts
- Once the box is checked select the type of alert you would like to receive
- Select one of the options
- For SMS - you can add/edit your texting phone number and optionally send a test text
- When finished press Save
Viewing Alert Details:
- When a staff receives an alert, they can log into RTasks
- Select Fax/Print>Reports option
- Select the report category Alerts
- Select the correct alert and click Create Report