Residex's Staff Bulletin feature allows users to enter a concise message (140 characters) containing need-to-know information for a particular resident and have that appear as a banner when in the resident's electronic record.
Suggested uses include:
- NPO (nothing by mouth) status of a resident prior to labs or tests
- Remind of specimen collection needs
- Notice of resident birthdays, anniversaries, etc...
- Other needs identified by you or your staff
Bulletins will be displayed in RTasks on the Resident Profile and on any service. They can also be added to the Login Report.
Enter a Staff Bulletin from RTasks
- Log into RTasks and navigate to the profile or any service for the selected resident.
- Click on the "Add bulletin" button that appears to the left of the resident photo
- Enter the expiration date and time
- Enter the bulletin and press OK