Residex's Staff Bulletin feature allows users to enter a concise message (140 characters) containing need-to-know information for a particular resident and have that appear as a banner when in the resident's electronic record.
Suggested uses include:
- NPO (nothing by mouth) status of a resident prior to labs or tests
- Remind of specimen collection needs
- Notice of resident birthdays, anniversaries, etc...
- Other needs identified by you or your staff
Bulletins will be displayed in RTasks on the Resident Profile and on any service.
Enter a Staff Bulletin from RTasks
- Log into RTasks and navigate to any service for the selected resident.
- Click on the "Add bulletin" button that appears to the left of the resident photo
- Enter the expiration date and time
- Enter the bulletin and press OK