RTasks Task Management System allows users to create and assign tasks to themselves or others, receive a reminder to perform that task, and then document completion.
Tasks are jobs assigned to specific staff person to complete. In contrast:
- A Service is assigned to a Provider to do for a Resident
- A Chore is assigned to a Provider to perform for the facility
- A Task is assigned to a specific Staff Person and may be for linked to a Resident/Prospect, or not at all.
Examples of tasks are:
- For Marketing staff, linked to a Prospect: "Send invitations to Open House"
- For Maintenance staff: "Fix leaking faucet in Rm 312"
- For Staff: "Provide facility tour to Smith Family on 12/14 at 2pm"
Tasks can be assigned a date and time, or simply a date of completion. In contrast to services and chores, assigned Tasks will remain on the "To Do" screen each day until it is marked complete.
Add a Prospect Task:
- From the People - Prospect option - select a Prospect to open the profile
- Click on Tasks
- Click New Task
- Select the Prospect or Contact related to the task
- The task will by default be assigned to the person adding the task but change to a different staff if needed
- Enter the task such as Give tour, send out thank you, etc.
- Enter the task date and optionally the time
- Enter any notes about the task
- If you are documenting a completed task, check the box that says "Mark task completed"
- Press Save
Enter Other Tasks:
- Click on Today > + More
- Click New Task
- Select the Task type
- Enter a brief description of the task
- Enter the date and optionally the time
- If this is a completed task you are documenting, click the "Mark task as completed" check box
- Optionally link the task to a resident and/or contact
- Enter notes about the task
- Press Save (Below is an example of entering a task NOT linked to a resident and or prospect:
The task will appear in the 'Today' screen on the date on which it was scheduled for the staff person to whom it was assigned.
- From Today > + More click View Tasks
- By default you will see your "Open/To Do" tasks for the month
- You can manage the view by changing "Month" to: Day, Week, or Year (use the left and right arrows to navigate forward or back)
- Optionally filter by a certain task type and/or unhide "closed" tasks (tasks already marked complete)
- Click on a task to edit information or add notes and mark it complete, OR mark it complete from the Today screen.