Tracking services are specialized, customizable services that can be used a number of different ways. The user can create specific questions and response options for staff to answer for a single service in order that this additonal information can be more effecively monitored or 'tracked'. Examples of Tracking Services might include Goal Services and documentation of progress toward a specific goal (as in a group home setting) OR documentation of additional details regarding, for instance, bowel management.
In order to set up tracking services in your database, you'll need Role 18 (Global Service List) and will want to contact Residex support to assist in creating response option lists.
Activate Tracking Services:
- From Desktop ResiDex click on the Setup Tab
- Click on Service List (from the list on the left) and Global Job (Service) List from the options on the right
- Add a new service or click on a service to open up entry fields
- Click the "Tracking" check box
- Enter up to five questions
- Select the response option list. The option "Fill in the blank" will allow users to type in a response. If you wish to see what is in the response list, click on the magnifying glass and the detail will display. Contact Residex Support if you would like to add response options.
Staff Documentation of a Tracking Service:
In RTasks, the tracking services will be included in other services, chores, and tasks on the Today screen. Click on the service and use the drop down list to select the correct response
RTasks reports such as "Tracking Charts" and "Tracking Chart Totals" will display details of tracking service responses over time.