Activity Check Out / In Report
If you use ActiviDex and Desktop ResiDex you will have a "Snap Report" called "Activity Check Out/In".
The purpose of this report is to document who attended the activity, and to have a form to check the client "out" and "in".
To Generate the Report:
- First document those attending the activity from one of the following options RTasks (recommended); Today Screen; Activity Setup Tab
- Go to the Act. Setup Tab IN DESKTOP RESIDEX
- Select the Schedule Group
- Click on an activity
- Click on Snap Reports and toggle print/preview to your preference
- Select the Snap Report - Activity Check out/in
To Enter Notes on an Activity that has been documented:
To enter notes for confirmation of return, go to RTask Screen Done items and click on the activity. Add a note for each resident to confirm they have returned.
This is also accessible from the Act. Setup tab. Click on an activity and click the Doc button to add/edit notes.