CliniDex: Mini-Mental Assessment
CliniDex has the option to track the mini-mental assessment. The mini-mental assessment category will retain information from previous assessments and automatically calculate the mini-mental score.
Activate the Mini-Mental Assessment Category:
Under the Campus Assessment Setup screen, make the "Mini-Mental Assess" category active and specify which assessment types will contain the category.
Add a New Mini-Mental Score:
- Start an assessment
- Select the "Social/Cognitive area
- Click on the Mini-Mental Assess Category
- Select an evaluation option
- Select the correct score from the pop up window
- When the last evaluation option (11 - Copy provided design) is answered, the score will be displayed
Update a Mini-Mental Score:
- From an assessment entry screen or "Review Assessment Detail" screen - click on a topic
- Select the category "Mini-Mental Assess"
- The previously select evaluation options will be displayed in the "Selected" area
OPTION 1: USE "CHANGE SELECTION":
- Choose an item in the "Selected" section
- Click "Change Selection"
- Select the new score (to close WITHOUT changing anything, select "Cancel")
Populate the new Score
- From the "Evaluation Option" section - Unselect the "Mini-Mental Score option
- It will repopulate with the new score
OPTION 2: UNSELECT AND RESELECT THE EVALUATION OPTION
- Click on the evaluation option (it will automatically be unselected)
- Re-select it by clicking on it again
- Select the correct score
- When the option closes, the Mini-Mental score will automatically be updated