You can save a ResiDex report in a different file format for other uses.
- When previewing a report, click on "file" in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select the "save as" option and a pop-up box will appear entitled "Output To".
- Select the file format (ex. Microsoft Excel) form the list provided and say "ok".
- In the larger "Output To" box that will appear, click twice on the small folder with the up arrow in the top tool bar.
- Double-click on "Computer" from the list of options. Here you will see your list of local drives.
- Choose the drive you wish to save the new file in. NOTE: Choose from the drives at the bottom of the list - most likely labeled C or D drives. Be sure to save your document in a drive and folder you will remember!