Global Job (Service) List
The Global Job (Service) List is the foundation for building a resident service plan. This is the master (shared between all campuses in your database) list of services. We will outline how to:
- Access the Global Job (Service) List
- View individuals with a specific service scheduled
- Edit the service name
- Create a new service
- Edit the Service Details
- Inactivate/Activate a service
Access the Global Job (Service) List:
You will need ResiDex user role 18 "Global Service List"
- Start at the Setup Tab and select Service List from the list on the left
- Select "Global Job (Service) List from the list on the right
View Residents on a Service:
- Click on a Service
- Click the "Who-Campus" or "Who-All" to see the report of Residents at one campus or every campus in your database
Edit the Service Name:
Do this with caution! You will be prompted that it is automatically going to change the service name for everyone currently on that service.
- Click on a service
- Edit the name field on the right side of the screen
Create a New Service - Using Copy
- Click on a service and click Copy at the top of the screen
- A pop up will appear - enter the new service name and press OK
- Press YES to confirm when the message appears "You are about to append 1 row"
- To edit details on the new service, click on the service that will appear in the list on the left
Service Task Details:
For detailed information on the role the default task detail field plays, see our document on "Service Task Details"
- To edit the default task details, edit the text in the Default Task Detail field
Activate/Inactivate a Service
- To activate/inactivate a service simply toggle the "Active" check box
- To activate a service that is inactive, first click the INACTIVE button at the top of the screen to display the list of inactive services