Require Service Value Feedback
The Global Job (Service) List is the foundation for building a resident service plan. This is the master list of services shared by all campuses in your database.
Certain services require staff to enter a value as they chart a service complete. Examples include vital signs, resident weights, blood glucose values, # of loads of laundry. These services can be configured to require a value be entered and (in the case of clinical values) allow those values to be viewed in RTasks and reports as vital signs.
Access the Global Job (Service) List:
You will need ResiDex user role 18 "Global Service List"
- Start at the Setup Tab and select Service List from the list on the left
- Select "Global Job (Service) List from the list on the right
Add/Edit Services that Require a Value:
- Click on a Service or add a new service if needed
- Locate the Recap Section
- Enter the "Values - Label"
- Select a "Count" (For Example: Pulse = 1, Weight =1, Blood Pressure = 2)
- Type/Select a "Vitals Type" (optional)*
* The "Vital Type option" will "group" vital signs on report. (For example: Blood pressure sitting and Blood Pressure standing can display on the same report if they are grouped in the same "Vitals Type: Blood Pressure".
Indicate the Service is a "Vital Sign"
If you would like to include a service in a vital sign set, you can "tag" the service by checking the "Include in Vitals Set (Vitals Entry Screen)" box.
These would then be used when entering vital signs from:
- The Resident Profile "Options" list
- Incident Entry - Add Vitals
- Today Screen - Unscheduled Vitals