Importing a Resident
If your facility has multiple campuses or settings, you may wish to move a resident from one campus to another. This process is called "Importing a Resident". You will only see this option if you have more than one campus (this does not include the "Test Campus").
Importing a resident from one campus to another creates a copy of a resident in the new campus, along with much of the resident's data such as: services, meds, notes, contacts. The resident being imported *is not* removed from the original campus. This allows all of the data for this resident within the original campus to be preserved.
Note: To Import a Resident, a user will need Staff Role #11 - Manager
Import a resident
- From the Home tab of the campus the resident is moving into, select the "Import Resident" button
- Enter the new "Start of Care" date
- Select a campus they are moving FROM
- Select the Resident
- Select the Community they are moving to
- Select the unit/room number they are moving into
- Press OK when finished
- A message will appear, "Import the assessment?". Press OK to copy over any assessment data that would be in sync with the new campus
- A confirmation message will appear with a prompt to review/update any information such as service providers and medications
Please note: the process of importing a resident will NOT discharge the resident from their original campus. You will need to discharge the resident from their original campus.