Lead & Referral Sources
The ability to track Lead and Referral Sources is beneficial tool that is integrated in ResiDex and ProsPex.
A Lead Source is the general company or organization that the referral came from. (For example: St. John's Hospital or Dodge County Social Services.)
A Referred by option would be the specific contact relating to the lead source. (For example: Dr. Jim Smith or Sandra Jones).
Record Lead and Referral Sources
- On the "Home" tab - click "New"
- Select a "Lead" from the option list
- Select a "Referred by" option - the list is directly linked to the contacts at that resource/lead
- Enter the "Transferred from" information (optional)
- Click "New Resident" OR "New Prospect"
Adding a new "Lead"
Leads are directly linked to the "Resource" list.
- From the "Home Tab" click on "Resources"
- Click the "New" button at the top
- A blank "Resource Profile" will open up ->Enter the name, phone number and address
- Select a "Resource Type" - Select resource for anything that does not fit in another category
To add a contact related to a resource:
- From the resource tab -> click the "Go" button to open the profile
- Click the "White paper" on the right side under "Contacts"
- Enter the contact information
- Continue clicking on the additional lines and add as many contacts as needed
From the "Contacts" tab
If you have a contact that was added and not associated with a resident, prospect or resource it is easy to link the two together. Use the following steps to link a contact to a resource
- From the "Home" tab -> click "Contacts"
- Find a contact that is not associated with a client, prospect or resource
- Click the "Go" button to open the Contact Profile
- Click the ">" by the "Org" field
- Select the resource from the option list that appears
What are the benefits in using this feature?
- Track tasks relating to contacts who refer individuals
- Track marketing productivity (analyze the greatest referral source)
- Quickly find contact information (address and phone numbers) related to referral sources
- Create customizable mailing lists of your referral sources