Medication Recap Snippets
Medication snippets are used with the "E-Mar" function in RTasks; they allow users to more quickly enter a note while documenting a med administration in RTasks. Snippets might be used to document injection sites, topical patch sites, and pain scales.
Set Up "Med Recap" Snippets
- From the Setup tab in Desktop ResiDex - search for "Snippet"
- Select Med Recap Snippets from the option on the right
- Select a snippet type from the option list
- Type/edit the snippet text to add appropriate detail when documenting
Assign Snippet Types to Medications:
- From Desktop ResiDex medication screen - click on a medication
- From the "Require Note" option, select an item from the list to require a note and provide specific snippets appropriate to that medication
- Selecting a snippet type still allows for "free text typing" in the note field in RTasks
- Selecting "Required" will require a note (while not displaying an option list)
- Note: Declined/Missed snippets are available on ALL medications
How to use Medication Recap Snippets:
- Log into RTasks
- Click on any "Medication assist" service
- Click on a medication and click the word "Snippets"
- Select the snippet from the option list or type a note in the field