Copy with Time Set
Safety checks, toileting, and resident repositioning are all examples of services that often need to be scheduled every "X" hours. We have developed a way to easily add these services for a resident.
When adding the services that repeat all night and all day - you would first schedule the service for the earliest time AFTER midnight.
Service Entry - Copy with Time Set:
- Enter the service using basic service entry - if the service repeats overnight, enter the time as 12 AM
- Select the service and press the Copy button
- A new window will appear
- Select "Create Time Set" - The start time will default in
- Enter the number of hours to repeat the service
- Enter the time of day the repeat will stop
- Press "OK"
- The services are now entered with times but assigned to the "Default Provider"
- You may use the "Mass Move" to assign the services to the correct provider